Please reach out to our friendly staff at Minds & Hearts for information on our fee schedule.
Our cancellation policy is important to know because it may affect you from time to time.
When your appointment is booked, your clinician reserves this session just for you. When appointments are cancelled with short notice, it is often too late to book in another client. Because of this, short notice cancellations impact:
- Your clinician who takes time to prepare materials and content before your scheduled session;
- Your treatment progress; and
- Another client who urgently needs an appointment and is on a waiting list.
This means we will require at least 4 business days’ notice of non-attendance, otherwise a fee will be charged. Cancellations within 4 business days will be charged 100% of the session fee.
We understand that things can come up that make short notice cancellations unexpected and unavoidable. When something does come up, your clinician can offer the following:
- A telehealth session;
- For child clients, a telehealth session with the child or their caregiver/s;
- Creating of treatment resources;
- Communicating with stakeholders (e.g., school, other Health/Allied Health professionals, employment services, etc.);
- Communicating recommendations for ongoing support at home/school; and/or
- Writing of reports, letters, etc.
- A check-in phone call