Speech & Social
If you answer ‘yes’ to these questions below you may want to make an appointment with our speech therapist Naomi Francis.
- Is your child difficult to understand?
- Does your child have difficulties following directions?
- Does your child have difficulties understanding what others say?
- Does your child have difficulties with their use of words or sentences?
- Does your child have difficulties making and keeping friends?
- Does your child only participate in conversations about their topic of interest?
- Does your child have difficulties reading the social cues of others?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Does your child stutter when they talk?
- Does your child have difficulties reading and/or spelling?
- Is your child non-verbal and/or requires assistance to use another form of communication?
MS NAOMI FRANCIS
Naomi has joined the Minds & Hearts and will provide Speech Pathology assessment and treatment sessions for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
Ms Naomi Francis, qualified Speech Pathologist, has extensive experience providing assessment and treatment to both children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Communication Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder, Muscular Dystrophy, Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
Naomi is trained in administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule 2nd Edition (ADOS-2) and identifying early indicators for Autism Spectrum Disorder in children using validated assessments. She is also trained in The Hanen More Than Words Program, a specifically targeted treatment protocol for parents of young children with ASD and other communication difficulties.
Naomi is open for referrals now. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.